Design and Engineering
Design and engineering expertise is fundamental to PendaForm's ability to constantly advance the potential of system solutions for our customers.
When you work with PendaForm, you tap into a technical team of several dozen engineers with a combined average experience of over 25 years in product and thermoforming design, leveraging a variety of advanced tools to develop optimal concepts and rapid prototypes.
Through innovative applications of materials, process and technology, we work with you to overcome your most challenging requirements and maximize your product's performance.
System Integration Tools
- UNIGRAPHICS Solutions Version NX, 3-D Modeling and Design
- AutoCAD 2-D modeling and design
- FARO Arm digital scanning and layout
- CATIA 3-D modeling and design
- STEP translations to/from any CAD/CAM software
- CNC milling 3-D interface
- Color imaging 3-D renderings
- ANSI standard prints
- Photoshop visual 3-D renderings
- Multimedia printing
With over 30 years experience in thermoformed products, PendaForm has the process knowledge to optimize performance of leading-edge materials. You have targeted requirements and costs, and we have the expertise to customize material solutions-including the ability to create multiple layers of materials.
How do we do this? Material selection requires detailed knowledge of the end product application. We work with you to determine:
- Structural loading under use
- Product life cycle
- Environmental conditions
Like to discuss some options? Contact PendaForm today.
PendaForm has a record of proven success helping customers reduce material and tooling costs through material conversion-converting parts from metal, fiberglass and other materials to thermoformed plastic.
Among the advantages PendaForm can deliver:
- Reduced part weight
- Enhanced structural integrity
- Easier, less expensive tooling
- Recyclable and recycled materials
- Numerous secondary finishing requirements eliminated
Have a part you'd like to convert to thermoformed plastic? Talk it over with PendaForm today.
Combining engineering skills with an extensive in house tooling facility, PendaForm's rapid prototyping capabilities are second to none.
The key advantage: you can review fit and function to ensure your material, process and part are just right before making an investment in hard tooling.
Some of the ways we do that:
- Building either soft tools or parts from math data
- SLA models
- CNC-cut examples of the part
- Fixture completion
- Sample parts using inexpensive wood or REN tools to form plastic samples
Our state-of-the-art on-site testing facilities allow us to closely manage the product validation process, evaluating real world performance challenges before the first part is manufactured.
- CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Vibration Testing
- Compression Testing
- Side-Impact Testing